Frequently Ask Questions
How can I reserve a unit?
What are the modes of payment?
We accept cash, cheques, cash deposits, wire transfer and credit card (applicable for reservation fee only) payments.
- For Cheques and Cash payments:
- Only US dollar & Philippine peso currencies are accepted.
- Cheque(s) should be payable to MEGAWORLD CORPORATION.
- For Cash Payments:
- Should only be received in our C.Palanca Office located at: 112 Greenbelt Parkplace Building, Dela Rosa cor. C.Pala St., Legaspi Village, Makati City, PH
- You may also pay directly to Accounts Management Department (AMD) of project in-charge located at: 16th or 26th Floor, Accounts Management Department, The World Center Building, 330 Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City, PH
- For Wire transfer/Deposit payments:
- Kindly send the copy of deposit or remittance slip to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- For Credit Card payments
- Applicable for reservation ONLY.
- Mastercard and Visa Cards are accepted.
- American Express, Diner’s card & Debit card are not valid.
When is the turnover date?
Including the grace periods, the following are the turnover dates for the particular developments:
- Three Central: December 2017 (+12 months grace period)
- Paseo Heights: April 2017 (+6 months grace period)
- Salcedo Skysuites: October 2018 (+8 months grace period)
- Greenbelt Hamilton Tower 1: May 2016 (+6 months grace period)
- Greenbelt Hamilton Tower 2: April 2019 (+6 months grace period)
- San Antonio Residence: Q1 2020
Can I name the property to my company?
Absolutely! Just provide the proper, accurate, and genuine requirements upon discussion with your property consultant or contact person.
Can foreigners acquire property in the Philippines?
Foreigners can own condominium units but they cannot own land. For full details regarding this matter, read: http://real-estate-guide.philsite.net/foreigners.htm
How much are the association dues?
Association dues varies per development. It shall be discussed to the owner/s during inspection or turnover of unit. For further details, kindly consult this matter with your property consultant or direct your concern/s to the Megaworld Makati Customer Service.
Can I redesign my unit interiors prior turnover?
Any desired renovation or redesigning of the unit’s interior can be made as long as it is approved by the property management AFTER the unit has already been turned over to the owner.
Can I sell or transfer the property even during the pre-selling stage?
The account must be updated (all amounts of dues are paid prior with the decision to sell) and the owner must provide necessary documents, all subject for management approval.
For further inquiries, you may contact:
Megaworld Makati Customers Service Group
+632 893 – 6121
+63917 – 887 – 6223
9:00AM – 5:00PM, Mondays to Fridays
9:00AM – 12:00NN, Saturdays
(Philippine Time, GMT+8)